Usually the task is assigned to men, but girls, also you, can ask your boyfriend to stay with you for the whole life. By the way, they are more and more to do it!
In this post, we’ll suggest you some ideas about how and where does it advising you a few restaurants, hotels and places that will amaze your lover. Take notes!
- Organize a romantic carriage ride, in the roman cobblestone streets for example, and take advantage of this special moment to pop the question
- If you like think big, plan a balloon ride in the surrounding of the city and ask your partner’s hand in marriage
- Enjoy your trip to the seaside and write your wedding proposal on the sand, a classic but it always works!
- Still the feet dipped in water, set a table for a candlelight dinner during the sunset. Surprise your soulmate while you are eating the dessert and declare your love!
- On the contrary, if you want to be more original, bring your honey in a beautiful restaurant and put the waiter in charge of giving a self-customized menu that contains the proposal
- Ask the precious question during a romantic trip in a big city and kneel you in front of a famous monument such as the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben or the Colosseum
Photo credit: Gloria Villa, Natalie J Weddings Photography
- If you are a more reserved person, put a ring in a biscuit or in a glass of Champagne, you can also make your wedding proposal thanks to a cake. Simple but suprising!
- Ask your relatives to participate taking part to your declaration in an emotional video.
- If you have a modest budget, create a wonderful customized card with a picture of the two of you and write a beautiful text. Accompany it with a bouquet of flowers or a Champagne bottle and, looking your dreamlover in the eye, pop the question!
Some ideas of sentences to be written:
- You will forever be my always
- You are my today and all my tomorrows
- A sweet ending to a new beginning
- You stole my heart so I am planning revenge... I am going to take your last name.
- I like your last name... Can I have it?
- I just lost my boyfriend... he is my fiancée now!
Italy offers destinations each one more beautiful than the other where you can make your wedding proposal. We have selected some of them just for you:
- Manarola or Riomaggiore, two outstanding villages in the Cinque Terre, Liguria. Take advantage of the breathtaking landscapes under sunlight with the fascinating colours of the façades or wait for the sunset and ask your partner’s hand in front of a light show
- On the Amalfitan Coast in Ravello, in the Rufolo Villa’s sublim gardens or on the Terrace of Infinity, near the Cimbrone Villa, which offers an amazing panorama on the mountains and the sea
- The inevitable Città Eterna, if you are in Rome, climb the Promenade of the Janiculum, the Pincian Hill or the Villa Borghese when the sun sets to admire an exceptional view on the city
- Make your declaration in Verona and reproduce the Shakespeare’s scene in Romeo and Juliet from the balcony of the Juliet’s House.
- Another idea could be in a small boat on the beautiful Lake Como, you will feel like in a bubble in the middle of mountains and vegetation
- A cliché but so romantic, enjoy your trip in Venice and ask your lover’s hand in marriage on a gondola at the rate of the Grand Canal’s water
- Kneel on the historical Ponte Vecchio of Florence and observe the wonderful view
In order to make perfect your proposal and create an indelible memory, enjoy a romantic quiet dinner with your partner. Emotions and sensations guaranteed!
- The Mirabelle restaurant, it owns one of the most spectacular terraces of Rome. A gourmet dinner with a view from the Villa Medici and the Trinity of the Mountains to San Pietro and the Gianiculum.
- The Al Bacio restaurant in Verona, on the menu local and seasonal dishes served in front of a beautiful view on the Lake Garda.
- The Ai mercanti restaurant in Venice, perfect for a candlelight dinner in an elegant and sophisticated place.
- The Eolo restaurant in Amalfi, its definitely romantic terrace permits a view on the sea. It offers a modern cuisine with a special attention to the products’ genuineness.
- The La Punta restaurant along the Lake Como in Bellagio, a refined, unique place which serves a traditional italian cuisine in an amazing setting.
- The Se.Sto on Arno restaurant, a gourmet cooking served on the 6th floor of the Westin Excelsior Florence. Treat yourself admiring one of the most beautiful views on the most famous Florence’s monuments.
Finally, you may book a room in one of the magnificient italian hotels:
- Hotel Boutique Lifestyle Roma, a four-star hotel located in an historical building of the 15th century offering a breathtaking view on the Piazza Navona.
- Hotel the Gentleman of Verona, a four-star hotel that will offer you an unique experience in a typical Italian atmosphere. A real masterpiece!
- Hotel Palazzina G. in Venice, a five-star hotel in the center of the Floating City. An elegant and enchanting venue!
- NH Collection Grand Hotel Convento in Amalfi, a five-star boutique hotel that guarantees an exceptional stay in an historical building with a view on the Amalfitan Coast.
- The Villa Làrio, the perfect dreaming venue for lovers situated along the Lake Como.
- Hotel Cerretani Firenze, a four-star hotel in Florence, a mix of classicism and modernity. A very charming place in the city of love!
We will be pleased to create with you such an important day and make it unforgettable!
Our services: planner, reliable jeweler, personal shopper, driver, helicopter, plane, small boat, photographer/video, musician, flowers, hotel booking, everywhere in Italy and also in London.