1. Start With a Budget: How much is going to cost? Plan out the maximum amount you're able to spend on all the wedding vendors, details and decorations. Be sure to set a budget early on!
2. Make a To-Do List: The first couple of weeks that you immerse yourself in wedding planning will feel extra hectic and chaotic, so try to keep yourself organized with a to-do list. Write all the tasks you can think of on one document. Stay as organized as possible.
3. Delegate Tasks to Your Family Members: If you're not sure which tasks to hand over, have them take a look at your to-do list and pick any items that they feel they can execute for you. Get a Second opinion from them.
4. Don't Be Afraid to Get Personal: Don't follow the wedding traditions if they're not yours. Don't be afraid to give your wedding a personal touch.
5. Put Someone You Trust in Charge: Your best friend, your sister... Whatever! Choose one person you trust to be in charge of some important tasks.
6. Work as a Team With Your Fiancé: Turn to your fiancé for help along the way and even make wedding planning something fun you do together.
7. Keep Your Wedding Details a Secret: Have some wedding surprises along the way that you keep secret between just you and your fiancé, whether it's a special dessert bar or even an activity that will be taking place at your wedding.
8. Let the Groom Have His "Thing": An easy way for your groom to get involved is to give him something special to plan for the wedding, whether it's a whiskey bar or even the gifts for his groomsmen.
9. Consider Taking Off Work the Week Before: There may be a lot of last-minute tasks along the way, so consider taking off a few days before the wedding to just have some time to rest, relax, and to give yourself a buffer.
10. Take Time Between Your Wedding and Your Honeymoon: Planning a wedding and a honeymoon at the same time can be expensive and very time consuming! Just focus on your wedding, and you'll have time to plan your honeymoon later.
Enjoy your first advice session FOR FREE with Tours, Cooking & Events which is going to help you to fulfill your dreams!